Our First Meeting
At a listing presentation I will cover the topics below over a single or a two-part meeting should I be meeting you with you well in advance of selling your home to discuss best practices of home sale preparation. Some of these items can also be done in advance of meeting over email if that is more convenient for you.
- Discuss your objectives in selling your house
- Walk through the property for an initial assessment
- Review sales from your neighborhood
- Discuss factors to consider when pricing your home
- Review comparable sales to help establish a listing price
- Explain my detailed Marketing Plan
- Discuss a suggested price range with your input
- Schedule next steps and plan how to keep each other informed regarding status and results
It is my fiduciary duty to get the best sales price of your property. I also have a watchful eye to see that the closing process is as smooth as possible.
Read more Seller Testimonials
For a more detailed 11 point checklist…